FISCAL COURT AGENDA
Regular meetings are held at the Fiscal Court Building, 28 E. Main Street, Taylorsville, on the first Monday of each month at 9:00am and third Monday of each month at 7:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
(Agendas are subject to change.)
To request placement on the Agenda, contact the Deputy-Judge by 4:00pm on the Thursday before the meeting.
Monday, June 18, 2018
Fiscal Court Meeting Room, 28 East Main St.
Fiscal Court Meeting Agenda
A. Pledge of Allegiance to the U.S. Flag and the Kentucky state flag
B. Call to Order by the County Judge Executive
C. Roll Call by the County Clerk
D. Approval of minutes from prior Court meeting
E. Communications from Citizens, ***3minute limit***
F. Communications from County Judge Executive
G. Communications/reports from Members, Other Offices, and Committees
1. Zoning, readings and recommendations
2. Animal Shelter report
3. Solid Waste committee
4. Veterans committee
5. Equipment committee
6. Administrative Code committee
7. Telecommunications committee
8. Buildings & Grounds committee
H. Old Business
1. Elk Creek animal hospital invoice
I. New Business
1. Budget ordinance, second reading
2. Review and approval of expenditures, purchases, invoices & transfers
i) general liability
ii) workers comp
iii) planning & zoning rider
iv) earthquake rider
3. Executive session - litigation, pursuant to KRS61.815 and KRS 61.810 (1)(c) for the "discussions of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of the public agency" and personnel, pursuant to KRS61.815 and KRS 61.815(1)(f) for the "discussion or hearing which might lead to the appointment, discipline,or dismissal of an individual employee, member, or student without restricting that employee's, member's, or student's right to a public hearing...."
ANNOUNCEMENTS, COMMUNITY EVENTS
& TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
KCJEA/KMCA Summer conference
June 27 - 29, 2018
Governor's Local Issues Conference
August 14 - 16, 2018
Click here for Past Minutes.